|“All on 4” – Teeth in a Day|
The “All on 4 “ is an exciting treatment procedure that takes advantage of the benefits of tilting posterior implants. This facilitates an optimal prosthetic support for a high pressure moldeled acrylic/composite hybrid bridge that can be fabricated and functioning within just a few hours after surgery. The protocol utilizes a simple guide for predictable and optimal positioning of four implants (six implants, if necessary, in the maxilla).
- We assess your suitability and availability of bone for case suitability
- We will take a CT scan or appropriate xrays to assess your bone quality and quantity ( In house CT Scanning Facility)
- Existing teeth in the required jaw are removed in a single surgical visit during a morning. A minimum of 4 dental implants are placed immediately.
- A full arch acrylic bridge is then attached in the afternoon to the 4 implants. ( fabricated in house Cad/Cam studio)
- Your smile is restored on the same day.
All treatments available on 0% interest-free payment scheme.
Post created by Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic