Dental Insurance (From 64 pence per Day))
Dental health care should be a part of every individual’s overall wellness program. The absence of proper dental health care can take away the ability of a person to enjoy good dental health, as well as the privilege of enjoying a high quality of life. Dental insurance at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent allows patients to have the best dental health care services and facilities by offsetting the costs that will come directly out of the patient’s own pocket.
It is best to get dental insurance coverage as soon as possible – when there is no immediate need yet for dental treatments, to ensure that you are as well-prepared for the necessary dental health care needs that may arise in the future. Choosing a dental insurance plan can entail a lengthy amount of time, as it may be necessary to look at various plans and coverage details to be able to make the best decision for your own needs.
The Importance of Dental Insurance
Dental insurance enables patients to get the dental health care they need from the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent a, without having to shoulder the entire cost of the dental treatment (or treatments) that they need. The coverage of dental treatments and dental products will vary depending on the dental insurance provider, as well as on the specific type of dental insurance that one will get for his or her needs.
It is best to check out the plans or coverage offered by Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent to get a clear idea of what treatments or services are covered (and what services/treatments are not covered). In general, these are the basic dental treatments or services that are covered in most (if not all) of the dental insurance plans:
- Preventative or Routine Dental Health Care – this includes regular dental checkups (twice a year), routine dental cleanings, application of sealant or fluoride for the prevention of dental cavities, dental fillings, and dental hygiene.
- Emergency Dental Care – this includes the emergency treatment of chipped or cracked teeth, or the repair/extraction of affected teeth following an injury or accident that may also involve the mouth area.
- Complex or Major Dental Care – this includes the need for dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures, or orthodontic treatment.
Choosing a Dental Insurance Plan
Choosing a dental insurance plan will involve careful consideration of the advantages and disadvantages that each plan or coverage will have for your own specific needs. If you are currently seeing the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent, you might want to ask for recommendations on the best dental insurance plans available. It is important to choose a dental insurance provider with a solid reputation years of experience in this particular field – to ensure that you will get the best coverage, as well as excellent customer service with your dental insurance plan.
The task of choosing a dental insurance plan enables you to get the best dental treatments and services from the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent without having to shoulder all of the expenses associated with your dental health care. Take the time to review all of the details laid out for each particular plan, so you can come up with the decision of what particular coverage to get for your needs.
CCRD Dental Insurance Plan
CCRD (Centre for Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery) dental insurance plan has the following coverage for treatments and services by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent:
- Routine and preventive dental care (All Free and Included)
- Routine dental checkups (twice a year)
- Dental hygienist visits (twice a year)
- Routine or emergency tooth extractions
- White sealant dressings
- Preventive advice, therapy, and counseling
- Major restorative dental care (20% discount)
- Dental veneers
- Dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures, root fillings, and inlays
- Dental implant therapy
- Teeth whitening treatments
- Surgical and periodontal treatments
- Orthodontic treatments for adults and for children
- One visit CAD-CAM ceramic restorations
- Worldwide coverage for dental emergency care
- 24-hour worldwide trauma and accident cover up to £10,000.00 per year, emergency treatment up to £95.00 per incident. (The necessary treatments will be provided exclusively by Centre for Cosmetic and Reconstructive Centres)
- Hospital Cash payment
- £60 cash for every night spent in hospital under the care of a consultant dental surgeon (for a maximum of 10 days)
- Oral Cancer Cover
- Up to £1,000.00 cover for patients under 60; Up to £700.00 coverage for patients over 60
- Smokers are not excluded
- NO evaluation by a dentist is required. Depending on your dental experience and treatment required, you can self-select the level that suits you best and register online annually.