Same Day Teeth (From £11500)-All on 4
at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic in Kent
Dental implants are ideal missing teeth solutions, but in the past – patients needed to wait for a few months for the implants to be fully ready to be attached to teeth restorations. This meant that the patient with missing teeth will have to go through a few months either without teeth, or with oftentimes uncomfortable temporary teeth restorations. The revolutionary technique of same day teeth eliminates the need for the long waiting time for the dental implants to be ready – and can be enjoyed within a single day.
What are Same Day Teeth?
Same day teeth by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic is the technique of placing or loading the dental implants, along with the corresponding teeth restorations (such as dental crowns, or dental bridges) within a single visit to the dentist. The same day teeth method of placing dental implants eliminates the need for the patient to wait for a few months for the dental implants to fully be healed, before the teeth restorations can be attached and used in their fully capacity.
What to Expect with the Same Day Teeth Treatment
- The patient will have to undergo a thorough evaluation to determine if he or she is eligible for the same day teeth procedure by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic, as not everyone who has missing teeth is suitable for this particular technique of loading dental implants.
- Diagnostics, such as obtaining CT scans or X-rays of the patient’s oral cavity and jaw bone may be necessary in determining for the same day teeth suitability. Impressions of the patient’s mouth may also be taken to help the dentist get a clearer picture of the eligibility for the same day teeth technique.
- A complete same day teeth treatment plan will be made by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic, which will then be discussed with the patient; the discussion part is important so that the patient will also be aware of all the steps that need to be done, and to manage expectations of the end-result.
- The actual surgery for loading and placing the same day teeth will be scheduled according to the patient’s availability, after the eligibility for this particular technique is firmly established.
- Within the same day, the same day teeth dental implants will be placed directly into the patient’s jaw bone – without the need for a bone grafting procedure; the bone graft is not needed only in cases when the patient has sufficient jaw bone mass to support the placement of the dental implants. The corresponding teeth restorations (such as dental crowns or a dental bridge) will be attached to the implants within the same day.
- The patient will be able to go out of the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic with the dental implants and the teeth restorations in place – within a single day’s appointment.
Advantages of Same Day Teeth Dental Implants
- The dental implants, along with the teeth restorations, can be enjoyed by the patient after just one day at the dentist’s clinic. There is no need to wait for a few months for the implants to be fully integrated with the surrounding tissue, and for the teeth restorations to be attached to the dental implants. Traditional dental implants are great solutions for missing teeth, but give patients with no other choice but to wait for a long time with frequently uncomfortable or unattractive temporary teeth restorations – while waiting for the dental implants to completely be healed, and before the permanent teeth restorations can be attached and ready to be used.
- The technique used in the placement of same day teeth by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic is less-invasive, and does not necessitate a bone grafting procedure (if the patient has enough jaw bone mass). The less-invasive procedure translates to a quicker healing time for the patient, as well as a shorter period of downtime when he or she will need to take time off from regular activities to fully be healed. In addition, the elimination of the need for an invasive bone grafting procedure can translate to lower costs or fewer expenses for the patient, since there is one less procedure or step to be done with regards to the whole dental implant treatment.
- Same day teeth provide great solutions for missing teeth solutions, and effectively restore the form and function of the teeth that have been lost. Same day teeth dental implants by the dentist at Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic can immediately be used and fully enjoyed after the procedure – which is finished in a single dental appointment.
“All on 4” – Teeth in a Day by Woodbury Dental and Implant Clinic Serving the County of Kent UK
“All on 4” – Teeth in a Day
The “All on 4 “ is an exciting treatment procedure that takes advantage of the benefits of tilting posterior implants. This facilitates an optimal prosthetic support for a high pressure molded acrylic/composite hybrid bridge that can be fabricated and functioning within just a few hours after surgery. The protocol utilizes a simple guide for predictable and optimal positioning of four implants (six implants, if necessary, in the maxilla).
- We assess your suitability and availability of bone for case suitability
- We will take a CT scan or appropriate xrays to assess your bone quality and quantity ( In house CT Scanning Facility)
- Existing teeth in the required jaw are removed in a single surgical visit during a morning. A minimum of 4 dental implants are placed immediately.
- A full arch acrylic bridge is then attached in the afternoon to the 4 implants. ( fabricated in house Cad/Cam studio)
- Your smile is restored on the same day